- Walked to the park (warm up, ~10 minutes)
- Jogged & speed walked around the park for ~40 minutes (temporarily interrupted by cramp)
- Jogged half way home, fast-walked the rest of the way home
- Rested for ~5 minutes
- Did punching bag for 20 straight minutes (primarily boxing-esque jabs, but also a fair amount of dancing (fancy foot work), bobbing & weaving, & various other strikes).
- Rested for ~10 minutes.
- Jumped rope as much as possible for as long as possible (sadly I made it only ~10 minutes while my goal was 20).
Punching bag note: My arms basically died at one point so I spent a few minutes on practicing some extra foot work around the bag.
It now hurts to walk around the house. ;) edit: I can stand again!
Hear rate Info: Min 92 BPM, Average 141 BPM (seriously?!? okay..), Max 172 BPM
My heart rate monitor says that a total of 556.7 kCals were burned in all of the above. This is probably because I got one beastly cramp so I had to stop & stretch again, then tried jogging again but got the cramp again and had to stretch again. I was able to get back into things after this.
My goal was to burn 800 kCals tonight. I aimed high partially to push myself and partially just to see if I could do it.
(post edited for a quick grammar fix-up)